Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lip Service

Just add this to the list of things I never thought I'd say.
It was right before bedtime when I found myself chasing Kyle around the house screaming, "Get Baby Jesus out of your mouth!" "Kyle! Stop! You can't eat Baby Jesus!" I guess JR's Christmas play didn't have much of an impact. Poor Baby Jesus. He was almost eaten by a hippopotamus, He's been thrown down the stairs more times than I can count, and last night He was a stand-in for Kyle's pacifier. I'd say that's a Savior you can count on!

3 comments:

GS said...

And I must say, Kyle appears to be pleased with his own actions by the big smile on his face. Cute story with a very real cause. Thanks!

Stacy said...

Gives a whole new meaning to Joshua 1:8.."Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth"...and since Jesus is the "living Word"...well....it sorta fits!

Anonymous said...

Amen. MR