Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bring It!

Okay Durango, bring it on!

The Ingy Boys turned in their county fair entries yesterday and were super excited to do so.

JR turned in a few of his crafts he made this summer (including his latch hook pillow) and then all the boys entered the art contest.
Reed with his "duck" and JR and Kyle with....well, let's just call them "abstracts". 

Oh, and if you're noticing the giant mountain lion in the background...
Yep, that's my living room.  It literally sits over my shoulder while watching TV.
I know. Don't be jealous.

JR also entered some of his photography.
JR had to give his photos names, and since his titles might not be crystal clear, I'll give a little explanation of each.

(left to right)
"Reed": The picture of Reed that Reed is holding
"Purple Flowers": The picture of the purple flowers.
"Running Deer": The picture of the deer running.

But seriously, to give credit where credit is due, JR actually took all the pictures of the deer that I posted a few days ago. 

Go Ingys.  Bring home those ribbons!

4 comments:

Friedt Family said...

Go Ingy's!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like all BLUE ribbon winners ! And I'm not prejudice one bit. MR

GS said...

Way to go guys - there are winners there!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck to the Ingy boys! I expect they will be bringing home the blue ribbons!
Lu