Sunday, August 7, 2011

"Look At Me! I'm a Doe and I'm a Buck. I'm a DUCK!"

We had this little guy come stick his face in our window the other day, which isn't particularly blog worthy since these guys are a pretty common occurrence around here.


But then another little guy showed up a few minutes later, looking a little "off balance".


Kyle and Reed love the movie Open Season, and though I haven't officially "seen" it, I've heard it countless times in the car.

So when I saw this deer I couldn't help but think of Elliot in Open Season loosing one of his horns and saying:

"Don't look at me! I'm hideous!"
"I'm a....Unicorn!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He almost looks like a Christmas yard-decoration standing there. MR

GS said...

I agree with MR - Rudolf the "Red Nose Unicorn!

Friedt Family said...

Poor guy, how humiliating to be photographed with only half a rack...kind of like seeing a famous person without their makeup and hair done:-)