Friday, August 5, 2011

Fashion Fabulous Friday


As Kyle and Reed were racing their Strider bikes home last night, Jason said, "We really need to get rid of some of those riding toys in the garage."
And then without skipping a beat he said, "Well, not the vintage tricycle.  We can take that back to your parents."

Ahh Jason.
It's taken him 10 years, but he's finally learned the value of 'vintage'.

And seriously, what could be more fashionable or fabulous than vintage?!

Yes, my old, red vintage tricycle can return home to my other vintage tricycle.

Yep, I had two. 
(What can I say, I'm an only child.)

Reed took a liking to my old Galveston Trike this summer.
And if you're wondering if 'Galveston Trike' is some fancy name brand you've never heard of....

Nah, it's just had this bumper sticker for as long as I can remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we use to make you ride it on the seawall. If your kids did that, they'd have to wear half-a-dozen seatbelts. MR