Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Can't Call it a 'Vacay' Without Adam Richmond

Surely you didn't think we could go to Phoenix without checking out an Adam Richmond restaurant?
I really appreciate it when restaurants go all out in advertising that Adam was there. 
(Two places we've visited didn't even acknowledge he'd been on the premises.)
Chompie's did not disappoint.

Thankfully, they shamelessly plug Adam Richmond/Man V. Food any chance they can.


The restaurant is decorated to pay homage to New York, and we were seated in the subway section.

JR really wanted Mr. Brad (Cassidy's husband and fellow Man V Food fan) to do the challenge.  I think Brad would have done it had the menu not been filled with so many yummy options we wanted to try.  And when I say 'many', I mean the menu was like a book!


JR and Mr. Brad decided to go with 3 sliders each.

You might have noticed they're called "Original Jewish Sliders".
 I guess the Presbyterians aren't much on sliders because, unfortunately, my German Jew Presbyterian mother has never made me one.

And if all Jewish food is as delicious as Chompie's, I think I just might have to go kosher!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like JR is really enjoying the sliders. The subway looked like a fun section to eat. MR