Friday, September 12, 2008

The Ingys and Ike-3:30 P.M.

It's clouding up, starting to sprinkle, and winds are gusting to 25 MPH. I just asked Jason, "At what point do you think I'm going to say..We should have gone...I'm scared?" He said, probably when a tree comes crashing through our house. In wildlife news, the peacock is back. First he was eating the squirrel food in the backyard, then later he was hanging out in the front yard. I called my mom to tell her and she said, "go catch it and bring it in the house!" Then her friend, Karen, said, "Oh no! The hurricane will blow off all its feathers!" About that time Granny Sherry's dog, Pee-Wee, chased it and it flew up in a tree. So if you see a naked peacock hanging around our street, totally our fault. Here's the latest picture from Channel 2. Poor Galveston is taking a pounding with this storm surge.

1 comment:

Me Me Me said...

Have you seen the Geraldo Rivera video?!?!?!??!?!
~allison