Wednesday, September 10, 2008

For Goodness Snakes, I mean Peacocks!

When people come to our house for the first time they often say something like, "With all these trees, I can't believe I'm in the middle of Houston." Of course we have our share of squirrels and even rabbits, but today takes the cake. As JR and I pulled up to the house I noticed something sitting on our fence...a peacock. I thought it would run off as we drove by, but he let me get inside, get my camera, and come take a couple of pictures of him before he took off across the street.

3 comments:

Me Me Me said...

That's awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

John would LOVE to have peacocks at Windy Hill.

Anonymous said...

The birds are beautiful--but SO noisy! We had once neighbors with peacocks,and they(the peacocks) were annoying.
Lu