Friday, September 5, 2008

And The Winner Is....

Good evening, award show fans. Welcome to The Bloscars!
We'll be showcasing some of your favorite talent from the Ingy Family Blog, and of course, the winning posts. Thanks to all of you who participated in our blog anniversary issue! Let's start tonight by welcoming our first presenter, the youngest of the Ingy family, Reed Ingersoll! (Cheers and Applause)
Reed: Thank you, Thank you. and Thank you. I'll be presenting the award for "Best Performance By A Baby." And The Bloscar goes to...."A Thief in our Midst"! It's me! I've won! I've won! I'd like to thank my mom and my dad, JR, my stylist, and of course, my brother Kyle. Without you and your pacifier, Kyle, this would never have been possible. Let's take a look back at that special moment.






Please help me welcome our 2nd presenter of the evening, the biggest of the Ingersoll babies, Kyle Ingersoll! (Cheers and Applause)
Kyle: Thank you, blog fans. I'm going to take a minute from the glitz and glamour of the evening and get political for a moment. I want to thank our soldiers who are serving overseas, protecting us and keeping us safe, and remind you that I'm a proud member of Babies for McCain! Woo-Hoo! Okay, I'll be presenting the award for "Best Hysterical Moment By My Mom". And The Bloscar goes to...I can't believe it...."For Goodness Snakes!" Let's take a look at just how hysterical that moment was...
Our final award of the night will be presented by our most popular Ingy Family Blog personality. The oldest and most well traveled of all the Ingy children...Please welcome....JR Ingersoll! (Cheers and Applause)
JR: Thank you! I'm here to announce the big winner of the evening. Out of the 248 postings my mom wrote in a year, you, blog audience, have picked your favorite. And The Bloscar for favorite blog of the year goes to....."Recession? Have They Told Starbucks Yet?" So what's the big lesson we learned from that post? Well, we learned Mommy's pretty conservative, and she sure likes to get on her soap box about it. And if you want to tell her how bad the recession is, you better make sure her mouth's full of Cinnabon so she can't interrupt you!
Thanks for joining us for The Ingy Family Bloscars! Stay tuned for Fashion Police with Joan and Melissa Rivers...I'm sure they'll have plenty to say about Mommy's constant pony-tails and baseball caps!

3 comments:

Me Me Me said...

mmmm cinnabon!!!

Kristi said...

That is great!!! I still laugh at the snake video. I can totally imagine the entire conversation between you and Aunt Margaret screaming and screeching over the phone!
The boys look so stinking cute in their award show attire - no matter what those Rivers women are going to say...

Anonymous said...

The Bloscars??? The red carpet was very crowded tonight with GQ fashion. My favorite (which I've forgotten) didn't win, but my favorite actors were excellent presenters, Maw=maw