Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm Done With It

When I checked the Centerpoint Energy website today it said maybe we'll have power on Sunday. Sunday! I've been through all kinds of emotions since finding that out...anger, sadness, depression...And I wrote two posts on the subject. One in a rage filled rant, and a more light-hearted post comparing my feelings about Centerpoint to Obama and Tom Cruise. After deleting both, I've decided this is my last hurricane post, although I'll still continue to update our electricity status to the right. I've dedicated enough time to this hurricane and I'm tired of Ike stealing my blog's joy. So to wrap up all hurricane talk, here are the pictures of our street and house waiting for "big trash pick-up" AND electricity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sad. I just want to cry. You had such a pretty yard. MR