Friday, September 12, 2008

The Ingys and Ike- 9:45 P.M.

Jason has cranked the air conditioning down to 70 so when the power does go out it will hopefully stay cool in the house for awhile. Needless to say, we're all freezing right now...I'm sure in a day or two I'll be wishing I had just a drop of this cold air. JR and the babies are asleep in our room, and we only have one set of windows in there, so that's probably the safest room for us to be in (besides the closets). The wind is gusting to about 45 MPH and the storm still hasn't reached us. This will be my last post for tonight, and I'll post again as soon as I'm able. Here's some latest video from our front porch..


I'm also including the latest picture from Channel 2. If you want to see what the storm is doing in our area visit Channel 2 and our location is the actual city of Houston, inside the Sam Houston Tollway/Beltway at I-10W.

1 comment:

Me Me Me said...

Good night! I'll call tomorrow to check on y'all! We've got a big generator, a fridge full of beer and pulled pork sandwiches!!!!
~allison