Sunday, September 7, 2008

Movin' On Out

The babies are really starting to act like brothers. We've moved on from the basics of pacifier stealing and are now moving into the intermediate stage of floor wrestling. More often than not I'll find them like this...

Or this....


Kyle still hasn't figured out he's bigger than his brother, or that he can fight back. The only defense maneuver he's learned is the quite effective "cry for Mommy to come save me". The floor wrestling has spilled over to their bedroom, so Jason finally convinced me it was time to put them in their own cribs. I really didn't want to...they look so cute cuddling together, and I was worried they would miss each other. Kyle didn't skip a beat, if fact, he looked like he was making snow angels in the bed he was so stretched out. Reed, on the other hand, seemed a little sad. It's taken him longer to fall asleep, and he kept looking around the room..probably looking for a wrestling match. But, they did seem to sleep better last night, so I guess it was time....here they are in their new separate cribs...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awhhh...another right of passage, sleeping in seperate beds. But it seems they handled it okay.
Lu

Me Me Me said...

Ugh, that means they're growing up and I don't know who I feel about that! ;)