Sunday, July 26, 2009

Landscapers Extraordinaire

Check out how great the flowers in our front yard look! Yeah, we've got this "mountain landscaping" thing down. Now after seeing this pretty yard, I know you'd expect me to be charging for our vast flora knowledge. But since y'all are such a great, loyal audience, I'm going to go ahead and share our gardening tips with you:

1. Let 5 feet of snow cover your front yard all winter.
2. After the snow melts discuss, "Wow. We don't
really have any grass. Huh."
3. Ignore your yard all spring.
4. Get lots of rain showers in June.
5. Voila! Pretty flowers pop up in the middle of July.

HGTV Producers, just send me an email. We'll be happy to negotiate a contract for our services.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! And I'm watering 2 hours a day just to keep our bushes alive here at Windy Hill.

Friedt Family said...

Definitely my kind of landscaping!!

Kristi said...

very pretty! And bonus for no work!