Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ice It Down

My mom has been furious with me since I told her that I bought the babies an ICEE the other day, and horror of all horrors...I made them share! *Gasp!* Since then, she's repeatedly lectured me on how Kyle and Reed are two people and they each need all their own stuff. So today as we were driving home in the 104 degree heat, one of the babies let out a squeal. I was then quickly informed by my mother that the babies were hot, and only an ICEE would make them feel better. Never one to shy away from the dramatics, she also threw in there something about them overheating and sweating. Surprise, Surprise, somehow only an ICEE could cure these ailments. So, yes, I caved under the pressure and stoped so she could get "her babies" an ICEE...but not before she asked them what flavor they wanted. So here they are enjoying their own individual ICEEs on the ride home...and apparently they told her they wanted cherry.

(You'll notice Reed had to have a little help since he wasn't about to let go of his new ball he had just gotten at the mall.)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Individuality is important to twins!!!!

And cherry flavored anything (except medicine) is the best!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Icees on hot summer days!
Lu