Friday, March 5, 2010

Kate Gosselin Would Have a Heart Attack

As we were eating lunch at one of the restaurants in town today I couldn't help but think...What would Kate Gosselin do? If you ever saw the episode where they went to the Crayola factory then you know. She would freak out, jerk the markers away from the kids, and not let them color in fear *gasp* stains might get on their clothes.
And as much as I
A. couldn't believe a restaurant would give 2 year olds (or any kids for that matter) markers
and
B. worried that with the slightest turn of my head the restaurant would have a new mural on their wall,
really enjoyed seeing how much fun Kyle and Reed had coloring. Sure their hands, face, and eventually their hamburger buns were covered in green and blue, but it says "washable" and "nontoxic" right on the markers. The way I see it, we're not at home for me to clean it up...Go to town, Boys!
And Kate, Sweetheart, you really should stay away from Olde Tymers on Main Street in Durango. Just a warning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Good Tymers at Olde Tymers. Maw Maw

Friedt Family said...

I think markers are a fabulous idea! Non-toxic, washable and not able to be broken into small pieces to ingest. Sorry Kate, I'm with Jan on this one!!