Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Talk: Work It Out


Kyle: Dude! Reed, Look! Here's Daddy's briefcase. I bet he'd love for us to help him with his work. Let's pull out all these papers and see what needs to be done first. Won't he be happy we are so helpful? I bet he'll be so thankful he'll start taking us to work with him everyday!


Reed: You're right, Bro! That's a great idea. He would love for us to help him! Let me get this pen and we'll get started right away.

  • Disclaimer: Jason did not witness the "babies touching his briefcase incident". Those of you who know him can imagine his reaction when he saw these pictures. Not to worry, I assured him I snapped the pictures quickly, moved the babies to a secure location, and nothing was removed from his briefcase during this "incident".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the disclaimer. My first question was going to be, "When is the funeral?" MR

Anonymous said...

He is probably still looking for that one piece of paper that is out of place!