Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break Day 2

Day 2 was much better than day 1. Everybody slept in (about 7:15), JR ate everything I served him, and was also able to maintain computer privileges the entire day. I'm a bit jealous of Jason since he's in Houston and reported sitting outside in the great weather. Although I think it got to about 45 here today. JR spent most of the day yesterday and today "off -roading" down the hill in our backyard. He's not daredevil enough to do it on his bike, but the Big Wheel has been taking a beating the last 2 days. And the gloves? My mom bought them. He thinks they're great because you can pull back the mitten part and have your fingers stick out...only problem-they're about 10 sizes too big. And on a side note, today's my Daddy's birthday, and it's a big one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! Big off roading guys need big size gloves. Maw-Maw

allison said...

Happy Birthday Daddy J!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What's Jason doing here and why hasn't he called me??? Shelley :)

Jan said...

Sorry Shel, He was in for a meeting and had work dinners both nights or he would have been sure to give his girlfriend Shelley a call!