Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring Training...Or Not

I'm not sure who taught this child how to do this, but it definitely wasn't me. I guess Reed knows that Spring Training has begun because he'd happily play "catch and throw" all day long.

I didn't grow up playing sports, so I'm always scared I'm going to get hit in the head/face if any sort of ball is being thrown around. I did try to learn how to play tennis when we were in China. Anita and I went to lessons religiously (it helped that our coach was a total hottie) and Anita got really good, in fact, she still plays. I, on the other hand, actually got tangled up in the net one time and hit the floor like a load of bricks. You'd think I would have been running for the ball for that to happen. I wish. I was actually just kind of standing (or I might have been posing) near the net and then got tripped up. So embarrassing! Luckily JR hasn't really shown an interest in team sports (like baseball) yet either. Jason will totally have to take that over; my knowledge of baseball is eerily similar to Posh Spice when they asked her to throw out the first pitch at a Dodgers game and she said, "What if I make them lose?" Yep, Kyle continues to take after me. Just check out the video...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What if you gave Kyle a football? ;)

Y'all should be putting that ball in Reed's LEFT hand!!!!! He's a natural!